Valentines Day is approaching and I know that there are some people out there that absolutely hate it for different reasons. Maybe they hate seeing all the cheesy couple photos in red and pink, or maybe they’ve just become single before the holiday. Whatever the reason, I’ve put together a list of songs for the occasion.
Initially, I was going to include 14 songs for this post but then I thought to myself, why? This is the ANTI Valentines Day playlist. We’re not getting all fancy and cute with the number 14 here. But whether you are happily single, sad and single, or taken there’s a song you can enjoy or relate to. Not that you’ll want to relate.
If you aren’t so anti-Valentines Day don’t worry, I’ve got a playlist full of love coming as well.
- The Weeknd – The Birds (Part 1)
- Jazmine Sullivan – Bust Your Windows
- JoJo – I Hate Love
- Rihanna – No Love Allowed
- Miley Cyrus – Someone Else
- Neyo – So Sick
- Jhene Aiko – Nobody
- Beyonce – Me, Myself and I
- Beyonce – Single Ladies
- Beyonce – Sorry
- Kelly Clarkson – Since You Been Gone
- Rihanna – Needed Me
- Selena Gomez – Same Old Love
- Selena Gomez – Me & My Girls
- Usher – U Don’t Have To Call
- Eamon – Fuck It (I Don’t Want You Back)
- Justin Timberlake – Cry Me A River
- Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar – Bad Blood
- Big Sean ft E-40 – IDFWU
- Pink – So What
- Nick Jonas – Bacon
- Miley Cyrus ft Britney Spears – SMS
- Drake – Hotline Bling
- Tinashe – Company
- M.O – Not In Love
- Drake – Fake Love
What song would you add to this list? Has there ever been a time you hated the thought of Valentine’s Day? Comment below.