Hey all! I’m finally getting to another award. Awards pile in one after another don’t they? No complaints, this is another reason the WordPress community is so friendly and encouraging. Today, I’m going to be doing the Mystery Blogger Award for the first time:) Special thanks to Janah from Wander Summer for nominating me. Check out her blog if you haven’t already and give a follow. Make sure to read her About The Author section, it’s so nicely written! Also a huge thank you to Okoto for creating this award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
For some reason it’s always hard to come up with interesting facts about yourself lol, especially if you can’t remember if you’ve already told that fact. I’ll do my best…
- I wrote a rhyming short story (50 parts) a couple of years ago on Facebook and Wattpad that did pretty well. Thousands of people read this story, some are even waiting for me to do an update or put out a book. It’s only a draft but the full draft is complete. It’s not as inspiring as my other short stories I’ve posted, it has crime, love, foul language and maybe a few disturbing parts. But it does tell a story people can relate to, people can relate with the characters. It doesn’t end badly:) I may share it here one day.
- I once got in trouble in 3rd grade for selling bubblegum to classmates lol. I only got caught because a girl got mad I wouldn’t give her any for free, and decided to steal some from my lunchbox. Didn’t she know the saying nothing in life is free? I was hustling for my 50 cents a piece😂 The teacher had to get involved to find out why she was stealing. She also got in trouble and had to give my gum back, but I know she still kept a few pieces! I knew how much I had! Lol. Funny times.
- In 5th grade I was a talent show host (had to audition for this, I believe there was 2-3 of us that made it) We were told to wear something nice but I was a cheerleader and also had to participate in a cheer routine for the show. I hosted in my cheerleader outfit which teachers wasn’t so happy about. Shrugs. Didn’t they know I wasn’t a celebrity and had no practice or help changing quickly?
MY BEST POSTS:
- 10 Reasons I Might Follow Your Blog
- The Blue Sky Tag
- Motherless/Fatherless Children
- The Smile Tag is SO close, literally right behind Motherless/Fatherless Children so I had to include it
- What’s the story behind your blog name? I actually did a whole post about this when I first started my blog:) Behind The Name although many people haven’t read it because again, it’s when I first started.
- What’s that one song you love to sing in the shower? I don’t normally sing in the shower lol. I have before but it’s been a while so I can’t remember any of the songs.
- What’s the first thing you would do during a zombie apocalypse? Honestly, probably freak out??? lol gather up some weapons, food, water, safe shelter. Call loved ones to see if they are okay, tun on the news lol IDK!
- Name the first thing that comes to your mind when hear the word misogyny. The First thing that comes to my mind is monogamy (I guess because they look and sound similar) they obviously have 2 very different meanings though.
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest), how good are you at Internet Slang? LOL IDK! Maybe 3 lol? Try to go in between there.
- What’s the first color you think of when you think of Summer?
- How would you finish this sentence? “I suddenly hear my front door open, which is strange because I live alone and I had just locked the door minutes before. When I peep around the corner I _____________”
- Do you like brussel sprouts?
- What’s your thought on a Summer fling?
- If you HAD to switch lives with either Kim K, Kylie Jenner, Barak Obama, or Donald Trump, who would you choose? (You can not change their personality or life, you become them)
I am going to nominate only five blogs for now.
I hope to see your answers, but as always take your time and don’t feel obligated.💕