YAYY! I’m so excited Cheila has nominated me for her Friends For Days Tag:) I was waiting to see when I would be nominated for this and now the time has come. Don’t we all know Cheila? If you don’t you’re gonna love her so go check her blog out in the link below.💖
A Little Note From the Creator Herself:
Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at Pink For Days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag
- Add the logo to the post
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’ve nominated them!
5 Blogger Nominees I Don’t Know Well:
- Pastel Pink Plans– One thing I immediately love is the pink! I also love the name, it’s so cute and sounds exactly like a great blog name, even a planner brand or something lol. You have such a nice variety of posts that I can’t wait to binge through!
- Cassi Makeup – I love that as soon as I visit the web page you have your social media sites at the top clear for all to see and takes you right to each. There’s also a search bar which I love on any blog, so useful! I love that you’re so involved already with your followers, I see that you do a post for your 50 follower, 100 follower, and even 100 view milestone, congratulations:)
- Falling For Snow – Header image!! Super cuteee. Actually, I love the style of your feature images also. You should definitely stick with that for a while. I love that you’ve been blogging for quite a long time and I can see that you are growing just scanning through everything. I also want to add that I love how you included what you accept (Reviews, collaborations etc) that’s a nice touch I might consider.
- Basic Teen Thoughts– I think the first thing I have to say I love is the fact that you’re a teenage blog. I’m 23 years old but teenagers inspire my writing in so many ways with their experiences that I of course can reflect on and relate too. I wish I had the knowledge and courage to start a blog when I was still in high school. I also love your first post, I love how open you were just starting out:) You’r blog will do just fine!
- Simply Megan Joy – I love that your blog is a little bit of everything, just like mine but it still ties together nicely. I also love your about me section, Megan Joy is such a nice name and I played violin! The harp seems so beautiful to play. I hope you get your books published:) I love your Mother’s Day DIY, so cute!
Bloggers Who Have Been Doing This For A While:
- Clues And Reviews – I love reading your reviews! There’s been a few books you’ve reviewed that I’ve added to my list of books to read.
- My Booky Life – Mahriya I love your blog and what you’re doing with the Typewriter Project! I’m happy to participate. You’ve given me a great prompt/topic to write about for the first challenge and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this project unfolds.
Please take the time to view all of their blogs if you haven’t already, I PROMISE you won’t be disappointed.✨💕
I’ve recently been nominated for the Mystery Blog award twice since the first time! So I will combining the two in this post. Special thanks to Fleur from Simply Fleur, and Silvia from The Happiest Pixel. They have lovely blogs that you all should check out:) especially if you like DIY projects. Also a huge thank you to Okoto for creating this award.
• Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 people
• Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice
• Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
3 Things About Myself: (x2)
- I went to 5 different elementary schools.
- I’ve moved from house to house a total of 12 times so far.
- I had a dog named Confusion. She was a Rottweiler Pitbull mix.
- I’ve played the flute, recorder, cello, viola, bass, and violin. The violin was my favorite. I was pretty good at it and I wish I kept up with it. I really want to learn piano and guitar now.
- I love learning new, interesting words.
- I love going to recording studios. I’ve only went to a few with my cousin but it always feels like I belong there.
My Best/Favorite Posts:
10 Reasons I Might Follow Your Blog still seems to be going strong as my best post
Mystery Blog #1 is now in 2nd place for best post
A Writer’s Worst Enemy is one of my favorite posts
Short Story Saturday “Letter To My Mother Away” is another favorite of mine because it is so deep to my heart
Fleur & Silvia’s Questions: (I have already answered some of the questions recently on my first Mystery Blog Award so those questions I have left out. You can read them in the link above)
- What three makeup/beauty items could you not live without? A lip balm/moisturizer, a mirror, razor?
- What is your favourite shop? Probably any crafting shop or Walmart lol
- What is your go to outfit? Anything I can be comfortable in! So, not jeans lol. I love a cute pair of jeans but I can’t stand having them on too long.
- How would you describe your style? Cute, comfortable and relaxed. I don’t really know how I would describe it lol. I just wear things according to the occasion or my mood. I’m not really into style, or fashion trends. If I see it and like it, I’ll wear it.
- What is your favourite sweet food? That’s a hard one. But i’m gonna go with an easy and safe answer. Cookies or brownies. If I were to think really hard right now I’m sure I could come up with something I like better, but I don’t want to think hard. lol.
- What are 3 words you like? Epiphany, Euphoria, Iridescent are some of my favorite words.
- Where is one place in the world you’ve always wanted to visit? I’ve always wanted to go to Disney World!
I nominate anyone who wants to participate even if you have already. If you want to answer my questions, If you’re reading this and you’re having writers block lately, or you’re just bored right now- consider yourself nominated!:)
- Would you rather be a news reporter, or a teacher?
- Were you more of a Disney kid, or Nickelodeon?
- What is your favorite throwback Disney show?
- If you had the chance to permanently remove/destroy ALL guns, drugs or alcohol, which would you choose?
- You’ve just found $10 (yes only 10 lol) on the sidewalk, what do you buy with it?
I hope to see some of you participating, i’d love to read your answers.
Good Morning lovelies! I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. Special thanks to David from David Speaks, go over and check his blog out!✨
This is my second time receiving this award. If you want to read the first one, go ahead check it out Here.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
- I once had a cat named Nemo. Yes a cat, not a fish:) I miss her so much.
- I once had a dog named Ruff House lol. He was my first dog/pet ever and when my dad brought him home I was scared! We didn’t get him as a puppy, he was already big lol. But I learned to love him quickly. Miss him too. Fun fact: I did not name Nemo or Ruff House. Adults did. Those crazy adults lol, still cute though.
- I enjoy watching Family Feud with Steve Harvey. He’s so funny.
- I once got broken up with on the persons birthday! I say Happy Birthday (around 12 AM!), and he says… this isn’t working out… Fun Fact: He tried to return months later but I had already moved on, AND his birthday is coming up in June. Ah the memory! Lol. I actually want to do a story time on this now. First love/First heartbreak story. I love reading those.
- My first name (because I know I’m so mysterious and people wonder sometimes since I always only give hints lol) starts with N and has 7 letters. Can anybody guess it??? If you can, DON’T EVER CALL ME BY IT!:) No, seriously.
- I’m a proud Pisces! Very proud lol even though we’re emotional af. But, If I could be any other sign, I’d choose Cancer or Scorpio.
- My life path number is 7:) I chose this fact since this is #7 lol. I also made a post about life path numbers you can check out here if you’re interested.
I nominate all of you reading who hasn’t received this award☺️ Give it a go! I’d love to read your facts and i’m sure everyone else will too! Consider yourself nominated.💖
Hey all! I’m finally getting to another award. Awards pile in one after another don’t they? No complaints, this is another reason the WordPress community is so friendly and encouraging. Today, I’m going to be doing the Mystery Blogger Award for the first time:) Special thanks to Janah from Wander Summer for nominating me. Check out her blog if you haven’t already and give a follow. Make sure to read her About The Author section, it’s so nicely written! Also a huge thank you to Okoto for creating this award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
For some reason it’s always hard to come up with interesting facts about yourself lol, especially if you can’t remember if you’ve already told that fact. I’ll do my best…
- I wrote a rhyming short story (50 parts) a couple of years ago on Facebook and Wattpad that did pretty well. Thousands of people read this story, some are even waiting for me to do an update or put out a book. It’s only a draft but the full draft is complete. It’s not as inspiring as my other short stories I’ve posted, it has crime, love, foul language and maybe a few disturbing parts. But it does tell a story people can relate to, people can relate with the characters. It doesn’t end badly:) I may share it here one day.
- I once got in trouble in 3rd grade for selling bubblegum to classmates lol. I only got caught because a girl got mad I wouldn’t give her any for free, and decided to steal some from my lunchbox. Didn’t she know the saying nothing in life is free? I was hustling for my 50 cents a piece😂 The teacher had to get involved to find out why she was stealing. She also got in trouble and had to give my gum back, but I know she still kept a few pieces! I knew how much I had! Lol. Funny times.
- In 5th grade I was a talent show host (had to audition for this, I believe there was 2-3 of us that made it) We were told to wear something nice but I was a cheerleader and also had to participate in a cheer routine for the show. I hosted in my cheerleader outfit which teachers wasn’t so happy about. Shrugs. Didn’t they know I wasn’t a celebrity and had no practice or help changing quickly?
MY BEST POSTS:
- What’s the story behind your blog name? I actually did a whole post about this when I first started my blog:) Behind The Name although many people haven’t read it because again, it’s when I first started.
- What’s that one song you love to sing in the shower? I don’t normally sing in the shower lol. I have before but it’s been a while so I can’t remember any of the songs.
- What’s the first thing you would do during a zombie apocalypse? Honestly, probably freak out??? lol gather up some weapons, food, water, safe shelter. Call loved ones to see if they are okay, tun on the news lol IDK!
- Name the first thing that comes to your mind when hear the word misogyny. The First thing that comes to my mind is monogamy (I guess because they look and sound similar) they obviously have 2 very different meanings though.
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest), how good are you at Internet Slang? LOL IDK! Maybe 3 lol? Try to go in between there.
- What’s the first color you think of when you think of Summer?
- How would you finish this sentence? “I suddenly hear my front door open, which is strange because I live alone and I had just locked the door minutes before. When I peep around the corner I _____________”
- Do you like brussel sprouts?
- What’s your thought on a Summer fling?
- If you HAD to switch lives with either Kim K, Kylie Jenner, Barak Obama, or Donald Trump, who would you choose? (You can not change their personality or life, you become them)
I am going to nominate only five blogs for now.
I hope to see your answers, but as always take your time and don’t feel obligated.💕
Hey everyone! I was nominated to do The Blue Sky Tag for the first time☺️ A special thanks to Jordyn from The Obsession Begins for nominating me. After reading this, check out her blog!
These are the rules!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate and tag 11 people
- Give 11 questions for your nominees
These are her questions:
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Honestly, and sadly I don’t have a lot of great childhood memories. I would have to say it was when I was 7 years old my daddy got me out of foster care and I lived with him for a year. Or the time in 5th grade I made the cheer-leading team. I tried out in 4th grade and didn’t make it because I was too shy and nervous.
- What’s the first book you read that made you cry? I really don’t think any book has made me cry lol. Although I was pretty upset in New Moon (Twilight Series) when Edward left Bella.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People that talk too much (lol sorry i’m a quiet person, too much talking is overwhelming) and people that constantly lie or think of themselves better than others.
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably steak, a loaded baked potato with a salad on the side. Or baked spaghetti (pepperoni topping) with garlic bread and salad on the side. Hard to decide lol.
- What is your favorite quote and why? I wouldn’t say I have a favorite quote, but I came across one yesterday that I really love. “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her wings. Always believe in yourself.”
- What do you fear the most? Spiders, car accidents, heights, not knowing when a disaster or something deadly could happen. All equal amount of fear.
- What is your favorite beauty product right now? I don’t have much to choose from lol probably my eyebrow gel. It works wonders with my eyebrow razor when I don’t feel like or have a little extra cash to get them done professionally.
- Do you do anything that’s considered childish? Play games? Watch certain cartoons or old shows sometimes?
- What is your favorite scent? I really like tropical, fruity scents.
- What embarrasses you the most? There are so many things that can be considered embarrassing lol. One of my most embarrassing moments was in high school I almost missed the bus, I saw it turning the corner so I started running… Yes, I did trip and fall. On the bright side, the bus driver (and the few other kids on the bus) saw everything and I wasn’t left. I’d like to mention that I also fell down school bus steps before… Luckily it was with a church group and not students at my school. Still very embarrassing.
- Do you have any odd eating habits? Usually, I have to eat desserts first because if I eat dinner or anything savory and then eat something sweet, I’ll have to have something savory again right after. For some reason I don’t really like having a sweet taste left in my mouth.
These are the people I nominate:
I usually like to nominate people who I haven’t seen nominated before but I’ve seen so many that has. So I nominate anyone reading this who has not yet done this tag. Please let me know In the comments if you will be doing it and i’ll be sure to check it out.
- Can you see the sky from where you are sitting now? Describe the scenery.
- Come up with a name for a hybrid fruit of strawberry and banana. What did you come up with?
- Have you posted anything today other than this tag?
- What is your least favorite fruit?
- What are the first 3 things that come to mind when you think of Spring?
- Do you have any vacations planned for this summer?
- Are you currently reading any books? Which books are you reading?
- What is the initial of your middle name?
- Other than writing/blogging, what is something you think you’re good at?
- Can you name 3 musicians who would definitely be on any of your playlists?
- What is one thing your parents always told you to stay away from or not to do as a child?
I hope those of you who haven’t done this tag before take this opportunity to do so.✨