I’m feeling awesome at the moment☺️
I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award and this is the first time for this one- YAAAY:) Special thanks to Oriana from Oriana’s Notes for tagging me! This award was created by Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala, she has always wanted to create an award to acknowledge all the awesome blogs in this awesome blogging community!
• Here are the rules of the tag :
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Now, I’m going to answer Oriana’s questions :
- Do your family and friends know about your blog ? They actually do not. I’ll tell them eventually. When I’m ready. I don’t expect the most support.
- Is there something for what you’d give up everything ? To have had an actual relationship with my mom and a good one at that yes, everything.
- How do you deal with stress and pressure ? I usually shut down from everything and everyone and focus on what I’m feeling and what I really want/need to do. Obviously I write too.
- What’s the best dish you can make ? Probably some type of breakfast lol for now.
- Do you have a favorite YouTuber ? I wouldn’t say I have a favorite. But maybe favorites. I watch SO many YouTube channels.
- Pizza vs Pasta ? Depends on the pasta. Pizza.
- Do you have a dream ? That one day I’ll be a well known positive influence through my writing and other creativity. Especially to my children someday.
- When you’re invited for a meal at someone else’s home, and there is something you hate on your plate, do you eat it ? No lol. Most people will say they aren’t really hungry or eat around it. Some people even throw it away turned over if it’s on paper plate. I’ve done all. I’ve even thrown something away in paper towel. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by getting sick in front of them or making disgusted faces because I don’t like the food. That would be worst than throwing it away in my opinion.
- What is your favorite outfit ? I don’t think I have a favorite outfit lol I did love my dress I wore to a Miley Cyrus concert a few years ago. I’m usually not a fan of wearing dresses.
- Where are you from ? The states. That’s all that gets to be known for now:) I’m the most private person I know.
• My 5 nominees :
Pastel Pink Plans
Ink Girl And Words
• My 10 questions for them :
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you HAD to dye your hair green or blue which one would you choose?
- Do you like watching game shows? What’s the first game show that comes to your mind?
- How would you feel if Instagram and Facebook permanently shut down today?
- Least favorite vegetable?
- Favorite fruit?
- What month is your birthday in?
- Best present you’ve ever received?
- Would you rather be a tree or a flower?
- Do you plan on going swimming this summer?
I look forward to reading your answers, but if you don’t do this it’s okay, no worries.💗
This is pretty cool, a tag about bunnies?! Thank you to Life’s Fine Whine for tagging me and inkgirlandwords for creating this amazing, adorable tag! Check out both of their blogs after reading:)
-Link back to the person who nominated you and also to the creator of the tag (Me!)
-Answer this question: Why do you like Rabbits?
-Post a cute picture or drawing of a bunny (if it isn’t yours, credit it)
-Write a short story or poem about Judy the bunny
-Post the video Introducing Judy the Bunny
-Nominate up to 20 people and let them now you’ve nominated them
Image found here.
Why Do I Like Rabbits?
The cuteness of course! I love watching them hop around, and explore. I’ve never owned one but my cousin has, and I also watch a few on YouTube sometimes.
Happy hopping little Judy
Happy hopping curious Bunny
No more cuddles
I just want to play
I love you most when you feed me
My Nominees Are:
Anyone who loves bunny rabbits, anyone who love pets in general. Consider yourself nominated 🙂
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award (#2) by Nash who blogs at The Nash Tray. Special thank you to her because I am new to her blog so we don’t know each other well. I do know that we both love cats:) She’s a new blogger so please check her out and welcome her!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- If I ever get an orange kitten I’m naming her Sunshine! 🙂 I’ve decided. Unless something else comes to mind but in the future I do plan to get one more kitten.
- I just looked out the window, focused to think of more facts lol. I’ve done so many of these I don’t want to give away my whole life story before I write the book aha.
- I plan to write many songs, books, plays, and short films.
- This summer I want to write my own summer hit and share the lyrics with you all. (A post coming about that soon)
- When I was very young my favorite shows were Blues Clues, PowerPuff Girls, and Teletubbies (that show seems so weird thinking about it now lol.) Never cared for Barney.
- I had my first kiss in the 9th grade, with my current boyfriend. I’ve known him since middle school but we dated briefly, before I dated the guy from my first love/heartbreak story… and here we are again. I had a very interesting dating life in 9th grade now that I think about it lol.
- Senior year of high school, our psychology class took a field trip to work on some type of experiment/project. I forgot exactly what it was called but it was the best field trip ever because it was so fun and different. We went to a university, we had to walk around campus like college students and act strangely, do weird out of the norm type things and observe their reactions…Some people caught on because they’ve done the experiment before, some really believed in our acting skills lol. I wish I could remember everything and what I did UGH! My teacher and classmates said I was the most entertaining, and gave the best performance lol I don’t know where it came from because i’m usually very shy.
I Nominate Anyone Who Leaves A Comment On This Post:)
If you want to comment on any of my facts, or maybe you relate to some consider yourself nominated. You don’t HAVE to do it but why not share more facts to help your readers get to know you a little better?
YAYY! I’m so excited Cheila has nominated me for her Friends For Days Tag:) I was waiting to see when I would be nominated for this and now the time has come. Don’t we all know Cheila? If you don’t you’re gonna love her so go check her blog out in the link below.💖
A Little Note From the Creator Herself:
Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at Pink For Days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag
- Add the logo to the post
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’ve nominated them!
5 Blogger Nominees I Don’t Know Well:
- Pastel Pink Plans– One thing I immediately love is the pink! I also love the name, it’s so cute and sounds exactly like a great blog name, even a planner brand or something lol. You have such a nice variety of posts that I can’t wait to binge through!
- Cassi Makeup – I love that as soon as I visit the web page you have your social media sites at the top clear for all to see and takes you right to each. There’s also a search bar which I love on any blog, so useful! I love that you’re so involved already with your followers, I see that you do a post for your 50 follower, 100 follower, and even 100 view milestone, congratulations:)
- Falling For Snow – Header image!! Super cuteee. Actually, I love the style of your feature images also. You should definitely stick with that for a while. I love that you’ve been blogging for quite a long time and I can see that you are growing just scanning through everything. I also want to add that I love how you included what you accept (Reviews, collaborations etc) that’s a nice touch I might consider.
- Basic Teen Thoughts– I think the first thing I have to say I love is the fact that you’re a teenage blog. I’m 23 years old but teenagers inspire my writing in so many ways with their experiences that I of course can reflect on and relate too. I wish I had the knowledge and courage to start a blog when I was still in high school. I also love your first post, I love how open you were just starting out:) You’r blog will do just fine!
- Simply Megan Joy – I love that your blog is a little bit of everything, just like mine but it still ties together nicely. I also love your about me section, Megan Joy is such a nice name and I played violin! The harp seems so beautiful to play. I hope you get your books published:) I love your Mother’s Day DIY, so cute!
Bloggers Who Have Been Doing This For A While:
- Clues And Reviews – I love reading your reviews! There’s been a few books you’ve reviewed that I’ve added to my list of books to read.
- My Booky Life – Mahriya I love your blog and what you’re doing with the Typewriter Project! I’m happy to participate. You’ve given me a great prompt/topic to write about for the first challenge and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this project unfolds.
Please take the time to view all of their blogs if you haven’t already, I PROMISE you won’t be disappointed.✨💕
I’ve recently been nominated for the Mystery Blog award twice since the first time! So I will combining the two in this post. Special thanks to Fleur from Simply Fleur, and Silvia from The Happiest Pixel. They have lovely blogs that you all should check out:) especially if you like DIY projects. Also a huge thank you to Okoto for creating this award.
• Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 people
• Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice
• Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
3 Things About Myself: (x2)
- I went to 5 different elementary schools.
- I’ve moved from house to house a total of 12 times so far.
- I had a dog named Confusion. She was a Rottweiler Pitbull mix.
- I’ve played the flute, recorder, cello, viola, bass, and violin. The violin was my favorite. I was pretty good at it and I wish I kept up with it. I really want to learn piano and guitar now.
- I love learning new, interesting words.
- I love going to recording studios. I’ve only went to a few with my cousin but it always feels like I belong there.
My Best/Favorite Posts:
10 Reasons I Might Follow Your Blog still seems to be going strong as my best post
Mystery Blog #1 is now in 2nd place for best post
A Writer’s Worst Enemy is one of my favorite posts
Short Story Saturday “Letter To My Mother Away” is another favorite of mine because it is so deep to my heart
Fleur & Silvia’s Questions: (I have already answered some of the questions recently on my first Mystery Blog Award so those questions I have left out. You can read them in the link above)
- What three makeup/beauty items could you not live without? A lip balm/moisturizer, a mirror, razor?
- What is your favourite shop? Probably any crafting shop or Walmart lol
- What is your go to outfit? Anything I can be comfortable in! So, not jeans lol. I love a cute pair of jeans but I can’t stand having them on too long.
- How would you describe your style? Cute, comfortable and relaxed. I don’t really know how I would describe it lol. I just wear things according to the occasion or my mood. I’m not really into style, or fashion trends. If I see it and like it, I’ll wear it.
- What is your favourite sweet food? That’s a hard one. But i’m gonna go with an easy and safe answer. Cookies or brownies. If I were to think really hard right now I’m sure I could come up with something I like better, but I don’t want to think hard. lol.
- What are 3 words you like? Epiphany, Euphoria, Iridescent are some of my favorite words.
- Where is one place in the world you’ve always wanted to visit? I’ve always wanted to go to Disney World!
I nominate anyone who wants to participate even if you have already. If you want to answer my questions, If you’re reading this and you’re having writers block lately, or you’re just bored right now- consider yourself nominated!:)
- Would you rather be a news reporter, or a teacher?
- Were you more of a Disney kid, or Nickelodeon?
- What is your favorite throwback Disney show?
- If you had the chance to permanently remove/destroy ALL guns, drugs or alcohol, which would you choose?
- You’ve just found $10 (yes only 10 lol) on the sidewalk, what do you buy with it?
I hope to see some of you participating, i’d love to read your answers.
Good Morning lovelies! I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. Special thanks to David from David Speaks, go over and check his blog out!✨
This is my second time receiving this award. If you want to read the first one, go ahead check it out Here.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
- I once had a cat named Nemo. Yes a cat, not a fish:) I miss her so much.
- I once had a dog named Ruff House lol. He was my first dog/pet ever and when my dad brought him home I was scared! We didn’t get him as a puppy, he was already big lol. But I learned to love him quickly. Miss him too. Fun fact: I did not name Nemo or Ruff House. Adults did. Those crazy adults lol, still cute though.
- I enjoy watching Family Feud with Steve Harvey. He’s so funny.
- I once got broken up with on the persons birthday! I say Happy Birthday (around 12 AM!), and he says… this isn’t working out… Fun Fact: He tried to return months later but I had already moved on, AND his birthday is coming up in June. Ah the memory! Lol. I actually want to do a story time on this now. First love/First heartbreak story. I love reading those.
- My first name (because I know I’m so mysterious and people wonder sometimes since I always only give hints lol) starts with N and has 7 letters. Can anybody guess it??? If you can, DON’T EVER CALL ME BY IT!:) No, seriously.
- I’m a proud Pisces! Very proud lol even though we’re emotional af. But, If I could be any other sign, I’d choose Cancer or Scorpio.
- My life path number is 7:) I chose this fact since this is #7 lol. I also made a post about life path numbers you can check out here if you’re interested.
I nominate all of you reading who hasn’t received this award☺️ Give it a go! I’d love to read your facts and i’m sure everyone else will too! Consider yourself nominated.💖
Hey all! I’m finally getting to another award. Awards pile in one after another don’t they? No complaints, this is another reason the WordPress community is so friendly and encouraging. Today, I’m going to be doing the Mystery Blogger Award for the first time:) Special thanks to Janah from Wander Summer for nominating me. Check out her blog if you haven’t already and give a follow. Make sure to read her About The Author section, it’s so nicely written! Also a huge thank you to Okoto for creating this award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
For some reason it’s always hard to come up with interesting facts about yourself lol, especially if you can’t remember if you’ve already told that fact. I’ll do my best…
- I wrote a rhyming short story (50 parts) a couple of years ago on Facebook and Wattpad that did pretty well. Thousands of people read this story, some are even waiting for me to do an update or put out a book. It’s only a draft but the full draft is complete. It’s not as inspiring as my other short stories I’ve posted, it has crime, love, foul language and maybe a few disturbing parts. But it does tell a story people can relate to, people can relate with the characters. It doesn’t end badly:) I may share it here one day.
- I once got in trouble in 3rd grade for selling bubblegum to classmates lol. I only got caught because a girl got mad I wouldn’t give her any for free, and decided to steal some from my lunchbox. Didn’t she know the saying nothing in life is free? I was hustling for my 50 cents a piece😂 The teacher had to get involved to find out why she was stealing. She also got in trouble and had to give my gum back, but I know she still kept a few pieces! I knew how much I had! Lol. Funny times.
- In 5th grade I was a talent show host (had to audition for this, I believe there was 2-3 of us that made it) We were told to wear something nice but I was a cheerleader and also had to participate in a cheer routine for the show. I hosted in my cheerleader outfit which teachers wasn’t so happy about. Shrugs. Didn’t they know I wasn’t a celebrity and had no practice or help changing quickly?
MY BEST POSTS:
- What’s the story behind your blog name? I actually did a whole post about this when I first started my blog:) Behind The Name although many people haven’t read it because again, it’s when I first started.
- What’s that one song you love to sing in the shower? I don’t normally sing in the shower lol. I have before but it’s been a while so I can’t remember any of the songs.
- What’s the first thing you would do during a zombie apocalypse? Honestly, probably freak out??? lol gather up some weapons, food, water, safe shelter. Call loved ones to see if they are okay, tun on the news lol IDK!
- Name the first thing that comes to your mind when hear the word misogyny. The First thing that comes to my mind is monogamy (I guess because they look and sound similar) they obviously have 2 very different meanings though.
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest), how good are you at Internet Slang? LOL IDK! Maybe 3 lol? Try to go in between there.
- What’s the first color you think of when you think of Summer?
- How would you finish this sentence? “I suddenly hear my front door open, which is strange because I live alone and I had just locked the door minutes before. When I peep around the corner I _____________”
- Do you like brussel sprouts?
- What’s your thought on a Summer fling?
- If you HAD to switch lives with either Kim K, Kylie Jenner, Barak Obama, or Donald Trump, who would you choose? (You can not change their personality or life, you become them)
I am going to nominate only five blogs for now.
I hope to see your answers, but as always take your time and don’t feel obligated.💕