Congratulations to my 5 lucky 500 follower Q&A game winners! Thank you all so much for playing, and thank you all so much for your questions. I really appreciate it and the constant support💖
Each of the winners will be featured on my blog for 5 DAYS for the next 5 weeks! Here are the winners and order they will be featured (starting next week 7/3) they will be featured any 5 days Monday-Saturday. Please go over and visit their blogs if you have not already, though I’m sure most of you have:)
1st: Maggie 7/3-7/8
2nd: Pamela 7/10-7/15
3rd: Cherylene 7/17-7/22
4th: Dakota 7/24-7/29
5th: Laura 7/31-8/5
To all winners: Please email if you would like one of the days to be a guest post. Also let me know if you do not mind me using any of your pictures from here or social media for the posts.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and featuring you all on my blog during this next month!💛
I’m feeling awesome at the moment☺️
I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award and this is the first time for this one- YAAAY:) Special thanks to Oriana from Oriana’s Notes for tagging me! This award was created by Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala, she has always wanted to create an award to acknowledge all the awesome blogs in this awesome blogging community!
• Here are the rules of the tag :
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Now, I’m going to answer Oriana’s questions :
- Do your family and friends know about your blog ? They actually do not. I’ll tell them eventually. When I’m ready. I don’t expect the most support.
- Is there something for what you’d give up everything ? To have had an actual relationship with my mom and a good one at that yes, everything.
- How do you deal with stress and pressure ? I usually shut down from everything and everyone and focus on what I’m feeling and what I really want/need to do. Obviously I write too.
- What’s the best dish you can make ? Probably some type of breakfast lol for now.
- Do you have a favorite YouTuber ? I wouldn’t say I have a favorite. But maybe favorites. I watch SO many YouTube channels.
- Pizza vs Pasta ? Depends on the pasta. Pizza.
- Do you have a dream ? That one day I’ll be a well known positive influence through my writing and other creativity. Especially to my children someday.
- When you’re invited for a meal at someone else’s home, and there is something you hate on your plate, do you eat it ? No lol. Most people will say they aren’t really hungry or eat around it. Some people even throw it away turned over if it’s on paper plate. I’ve done all. I’ve even thrown something away in paper towel. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by getting sick in front of them or making disgusted faces because I don’t like the food. That would be worst than throwing it away in my opinion.
- What is your favorite outfit ? I don’t think I have a favorite outfit lol I did love my dress I wore to a Miley Cyrus concert a few years ago. I’m usually not a fan of wearing dresses.
- Where are you from ? The states. That’s all that gets to be known for now:) I’m the most private person I know.
• My 5 nominees :
Pastel Pink Plans
Ink Girl And Words
• My 10 questions for them :
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you HAD to dye your hair green or blue which one would you choose?
- Do you like watching game shows? What’s the first game show that comes to your mind?
- How would you feel if Instagram and Facebook permanently shut down today?
- Least favorite vegetable?
- Favorite fruit?
- What month is your birthday in?
- Best present you’ve ever received?
- Would you rather be a tree or a flower?
- Do you plan on going swimming this summer?
I look forward to reading your answers, but if you don’t do this it’s okay, no worries.💗
Gracie, who blogs over at Gracie Chick’s Blog has started a blogging project called A Passion For The World. This project was created for us bloggers to share our passions and how we can use them to bring a positive change in the world. How amazing is that??? I hope so many of us get involved with this. She will be posting the entries on her blog.
She wants you to choose 5 other bloggers to help you on your mission and let them know about the project. The lovely Maggie chose me as one of her 5 🙂 Thank you so much!
If I chose you and you have already been chosen by someone else, or you have already participated please just accept this as an award for your hard work and you inspiring blogs. I would choose almost every blog I follow if I could so don’t think that if you aren’t listed that means I don’t find your blog inspiring. I do!✨
5 Bloggers I Chose:
You do not have to make your own post about this. I’m doing so because I think the idea is amazing, and I wanted to let the 5 bloggers know I’ve chosen them at once.
To view more about this project and how to submit your answers, visit this link A passion for the world. 💙
This is pretty cool, a tag about bunnies?! Thank you to Life’s Fine Whine for tagging me and inkgirlandwords for creating this amazing, adorable tag! Check out both of their blogs after reading:)
-Link back to the person who nominated you and also to the creator of the tag (Me!)
-Answer this question: Why do you like Rabbits?
-Post a cute picture or drawing of a bunny (if it isn’t yours, credit it)
-Write a short story or poem about Judy the bunny
-Post the video Introducing Judy the Bunny
-Nominate up to 20 people and let them now you’ve nominated them
Image found here.
Why Do I Like Rabbits?
The cuteness of course! I love watching them hop around, and explore. I’ve never owned one but my cousin has, and I also watch a few on YouTube sometimes.
Happy hopping little Judy
Happy hopping curious Bunny
No more cuddles
I just want to play
I love you most when you feed me
My Nominees Are:
Anyone who loves bunny rabbits, anyone who love pets in general. Consider yourself nominated 🙂
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award (#2) by Nash who blogs at The Nash Tray. Special thank you to her because I am new to her blog so we don’t know each other well. I do know that we both love cats:) She’s a new blogger so please check her out and welcome her!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- If I ever get an orange kitten I’m naming her Sunshine! 🙂 I’ve decided. Unless something else comes to mind but in the future I do plan to get one more kitten.
- I just looked out the window, focused to think of more facts lol. I’ve done so many of these I don’t want to give away my whole life story before I write the book aha.
- I plan to write many songs, books, plays, and short films.
- This summer I want to write my own summer hit and share the lyrics with you all. (A post coming about that soon)
- When I was very young my favorite shows were Blues Clues, PowerPuff Girls, and Teletubbies (that show seems so weird thinking about it now lol.) Never cared for Barney.
- I had my first kiss in the 9th grade, with my current boyfriend. I’ve known him since middle school but we dated briefly, before I dated the guy from my first love/heartbreak story… and here we are again. I had a very interesting dating life in 9th grade now that I think about it lol.
- Senior year of high school, our psychology class took a field trip to work on some type of experiment/project. I forgot exactly what it was called but it was the best field trip ever because it was so fun and different. We went to a university, we had to walk around campus like college students and act strangely, do weird out of the norm type things and observe their reactions…Some people caught on because they’ve done the experiment before, some really believed in our acting skills lol. I wish I could remember everything and what I did UGH! My teacher and classmates said I was the most entertaining, and gave the best performance lol I don’t know where it came from because i’m usually very shy.
I Nominate Anyone Who Leaves A Comment On This Post:)
If you want to comment on any of my facts, or maybe you relate to some consider yourself nominated. You don’t HAVE to do it but why not share more facts to help your readers get to know you a little better?
If you haven’t read Today’s To Do, you should go over and read that now. Or not lol doesn’t matter.
I’ve been doing everything else other than typing- including eating banana nut bread lol it’s now 8:14 PM
This post is going to be quick but I did want to share this with you all. A few days ago I received this:💙
I was wondering when I’d finally have 100 posts lol, but I didn’t know I was so close. Honestly I thought I was at about 80. I don’t keep track. And this post is actually #104 if you include the 2 reblogs I’ve done.
I also recently set a goal to reach 500 lovely followers here before June is over and so far I have 427. Wow! I’m on my way already but even if July 1st comes around and I have 437, or even 497 I’ll still be happy.
I always say we have an amazing community here, or even a little blogging family. It’s true. I wouldn’t have made this many posts if it wasn’t.
I’m proud of myself and I’m proud of everyone else’s achievements but I also want to say thank you to all of you for being so kind and encouraging!
YAYY! I’m so excited Cheila has nominated me for her Friends For Days Tag:) I was waiting to see when I would be nominated for this and now the time has come. Don’t we all know Cheila? If you don’t you’re gonna love her so go check her blog out in the link below.💖
A Little Note From the Creator Herself:
Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at Pink For Days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag
- Add the logo to the post
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’ve nominated them!
5 Blogger Nominees I Don’t Know Well:
- Pastel Pink Plans– One thing I immediately love is the pink! I also love the name, it’s so cute and sounds exactly like a great blog name, even a planner brand or something lol. You have such a nice variety of posts that I can’t wait to binge through!
- Cassi Makeup – I love that as soon as I visit the web page you have your social media sites at the top clear for all to see and takes you right to each. There’s also a search bar which I love on any blog, so useful! I love that you’re so involved already with your followers, I see that you do a post for your 50 follower, 100 follower, and even 100 view milestone, congratulations:)
- Falling For Snow – Header image!! Super cuteee. Actually, I love the style of your feature images also. You should definitely stick with that for a while. I love that you’ve been blogging for quite a long time and I can see that you are growing just scanning through everything. I also want to add that I love how you included what you accept (Reviews, collaborations etc) that’s a nice touch I might consider.
- Basic Teen Thoughts– I think the first thing I have to say I love is the fact that you’re a teenage blog. I’m 23 years old but teenagers inspire my writing in so many ways with their experiences that I of course can reflect on and relate too. I wish I had the knowledge and courage to start a blog when I was still in high school. I also love your first post, I love how open you were just starting out:) You’r blog will do just fine!
- Simply Megan Joy – I love that your blog is a little bit of everything, just like mine but it still ties together nicely. I also love your about me section, Megan Joy is such a nice name and I played violin! The harp seems so beautiful to play. I hope you get your books published:) I love your Mother’s Day DIY, so cute!
Bloggers Who Have Been Doing This For A While:
- Clues And Reviews – I love reading your reviews! There’s been a few books you’ve reviewed that I’ve added to my list of books to read.
- My Booky Life – Mahriya I love your blog and what you’re doing with the Typewriter Project! I’m happy to participate. You’ve given me a great prompt/topic to write about for the first challenge and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this project unfolds.
Please take the time to view all of their blogs if you haven’t already, I PROMISE you won’t be disappointed.✨💕