Today I woke up feeling much better than yesterday and I couldn’t be happier about it. Of course I’m still dealing with and working on things but I don’t feel completely down. Yay for me and please stay for me! Word to brighter days.
As you all know, I’ve been doing these fun interviews with a few bloggers (the 5 that won my 500 follower Q&A Game). This week I’m featuring Cherylene from livingvsexisiting and today I’ll be sharing just how fun and interesting this interview got 😉
I’ve been coming up with questions/tasks that relate to the blogger or their blog, and questions they may have never been asked before to make it more interesting. Let’s see what questions I came up with for Cherylene and how she responded☺️
Questions for Cherylene (her answers are in italics)
1. Name 3 things that rhyme with love.
Three things that rhyme with love – dove, glove and shove.
2. If you had to choose a different name for your blog, what would it be?
If I had to choose a different name for my blog, I would probably call it Chery’s Perspective.
*Ooh I like that Chery!*
3. What is the healthiest thing you’ve eaten today?
Fruits – watermelon slices with an orange and a small portion of grapes to be exact.
4. What are the first 7 words to the last song you listened to?
“Even if we can’t find heaven, heaven” – from the song Stand By You by Rachel Platten.
*This sounds beautiful.*
5. Would you rather have nightmares every night for the next 5 months, or never be able to dream again?
Those options aren’t all that great. I’ll have to pass on the 5 months of nightmares and settle for never being able to dream again. I would settle for a peaceful night sleep any day!
6. If you had to choose one or the other for a pet, which would it be: Spider or snake?
Lee, why are you doing this to me? No fish, puppies girlfriend even an ant farm had a better chance at ending up at my house. I’ll take the spider.
*LOL! I apologized for putting her in this horrible situation but I knew she had never been asked this before… “No fish, even an ant farm”😂*
7. Can you remember a line you’ve used from any of the rap battles you’ve had with your son?
We usually just rap off the top of our heads but let’s see, ok here’s one. “You think you’re so cool trying to play me for a fool but you know little boy that just not cool. I’m going to show you that mummy still rules!!!!” We just have fun with it going until someone can’t flow or gives in. We both enjoy them.
*I love this!:)*
8. When was your last fun family outing?
Our last fun family outing was a trip to the mall on Tuesday. The kids were financially rewarded for doing well in exams so they got a mini shopping spree.
*Good for them! They definitely deserve the reward:)*
9. Is there a song that can always put you in a great mood or make you want to dance?
“Can’t Stop The Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
*Great song choice!*
10. What is your favorite thing about summer and your favorite thing about winter?My favourite thing about summer is that here in Trinidad we get that type of weather most of the year outside of the rainy season. Winter is not something I’ve had the opportunity to fully experience but I love the idea of being able to play in the snow.
*Wow! I hope you’re able to experience playing in the snow one day. The snow to me is what makes winter so beautiful.*
11. What is the first thing you can think of that is the color blue (other than the sky or ocean)
Oh that’s easy, my navy blue Toyota Collora.
12. Name 5 things you must have in your dream home.
Five things I must have in my dream home include:
1. Smart home devices for various parts of my home.
2. Mini Movie Theatre so the family and I can watch movies on a big screen.
3. Walk-in closets for each bedroom.
4. Self-cleaning pool
5. Lots and lots of storage.
Lee, I forgot to ask who was paying for all of this.
*Hmmm? Maybe one day we will both become financially able to fulfill these dreams lol.*
13. Mango or avocado: which do you like best?
Avocado hands down. I can eat it with almost anything and by itself.
*Can you believe I have never tried avocado?*
14. Would you prefer cloud watching or stargazing?
Although there is beauty to be seen both at day and at night I think I would go with cloud watching because the clouds change shape and sometimes you can see different images. I think that’s amazing and fun.
*Definitely agree that there is so much beauty in both. I’d love to stargaze as much as I cloud watch.*
15. Can you draw a tree, an umbrella (because I noticed you like the rainy season) and 2 identical things of your choice (it can be 2 hearts, 2 people, whatever you choose) the drawings don’t have to be perfect this is just for fun. Please take a picture of your drawings and attach.
Okay, can we talk about how cool Chery’s drawing is?! I love the palm trees and the 2 cars on the road. You’re really creative and definitly have an artistic ability. I enjoyed this whole interview and I’m glad you did too! I also love the bit of your personality I’ve learned through the interview and behind it:)
If you like Chery’s drawing let her know in the comments. What question and answer did you find the most interesting? Did you relate/agree to any? Comment below.✨