No intro, just getting right to it:
– Some of you already have seen but my Instagram and Twitter is no longer GoldenPinkJournal/goldenpinkj. It is now aroseinreverie (a rose in reverie).
– I am still working on my new blog. My blog name will not be aroseinreverie. I thought hard about this and have made my decision. This whole process with more detail will be in the first post on the new blog.
– I know I have not been commenting or answering comments. Honestly I had to stop forcing myself to do it. When I’m happy I’m extremely happy, but when I’m sad and down, I’m extremely sad and down. I don’t want to really be bothered or talk to anyone. I’ll only be a bitch or depressing and I avoid that for everyone’s sake, my own included. I talk to myself, I pray, I write. Sometimes I share my thoughts and keep it moving. I always feel bad when I’m not being as active as I could be but I’m no longer going to apologize for having bad days and hoping people will understand. I’m also speaking of my personal life. It’s now like, if you care and want to be here for me, great. If you don’t, you don’t. What can I do besides move forward with my life? You can’t please everyone and not everyone will be loyal to you. Usually when things go terribly wrong is when you can see who your real friends are, and who really cares. At least that’s what is said.
– I’ve already said how I’m not happy with Goldenpinkjournal which makes me not look forward to logging in or posting, which is why I can’t wait until I’m ready to share and start on this new blog. I need a fresh start. I need to do things the right way this time. What I feel, not what I think everyone else will like. Not focusing on putting stuff out everyday just to increase numbers and keep my followers around and active.
– I don’t want to make promises I can’t keep so I won’t say I’ll catch up on the weekends, or I’ll post this on a certain day… when I’m feeling up to it and feeling back to normal I’ll be here.
– Short Story Saturday will no longer be. There will be no more short stories on GoldenPinkJournal. When I’m on the new blog I will only post short stories when I have one I really want to share. I will also talk about this later.
– Won’t be posting to do lists for a while
– I’m working on a book and getting my Wattpad account back together so that is also taking up much of my time. Also considering work again or my small business because there is some financial issues going on. I’m feeling forced to do so which is going to take up even more of my time, possibly cause more stress.
– I am working on my social media accounts. I have decided that on Instagram I will mainly post my writings, and nature photography. Those that already follow me know I post a lot of sunset pictures.
– My Twitter will pretty much be random thoughts I post and retweets. I really don’t use twitter specifically for my blog and most of the bloggers I see there aren’t really active. I think Twitter may be the hardest social media network for blogging. What do you think?
– I’m still thinking about taking my blog to Facebook but I’m not sure. Does Facebook really help much or is it much like Twitter?
– After this week with Cherylene, I have 2 more bloggers to feature. After that is when the main changes will happen.
– As of right now, my new blog and first post will be up in 2 weeks.
What does this all mean for GoldenPinkJournal?
– I will not be deleting or completely neglecting this blog. I have worked hard on it and have made almost 700 followers. I’ve learned so much about myself and blogging during these past 6 months so I want to be able to look back on this blog. I also want to keep it active just not as much as now, I’m thinking 2-4 times a month with certain things that I will post. More on that later because I’m still deciding and sorting through all the details.
– I’m currently thinking too much…
Those are the updates I have for now. Thank you to those of you who still read and comment, and also to those that message/email me. I don’t always check my mail on time and sometimes see it late but I really appreciate it.
This is to all of you but especially Cheila. Whenever I’m down she finds a way to reach out to me and I end up seeing the messages days or a week later. Cheila you have such a beautiful soul, thank you so much for always checking up on me. I know you have a lot going on also so we don’t keep up with each other as much as we use to but that’s okay💕
I know so many of us are going through things at the moment so to all of those beautiful souls…Thank you for your kindness and we will talk again if it’s tomorrow or in 2 weeks.✨