If you can’t view images in reader please view in browser.
Today is Pamela’s 4th feature which means there is only 1 left before we move on to our next winner. These weeks have been flying by! I really enjoyed doing the fun Q&A with Maggie and mentioned that I would do one for each winner, so that’s what today’s feature will be and I’m so excited! Am I the only one that loves Q&A/interviews? I try to ask fun questions that they my not have already been asked, like the traditional “What’s your favorite color?” “How long have you been blogging?” questions. Those can still be asked, but to make it more interesting you put a little twist on it:)
Let’s get started (Pamela’s answers are in blue)
- If you could create and name your own retail store what would you name it? I would love to name it something along my blog name. Maybe like Words and Stars? (I’m picturing a book store.)
- If StarringPamela was taken, what would you use as your blog name? I really liked Words and Stars from above so let’s go with that!
- What is a beauty product you’d love to try but it just costs so much? I’ve wanted to try the La Prairie foundation after I saw Tati (GlamLifeGuru on YouTube) do a WTF video on it. But it’s so pricey!
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now doing anything you wanted, where would you be and what would you be doing? I would love to go to Mexico to see my grandfather. Then I’d somehow get him to come with my family to Cancun for a nice vacation!
- If your new name had to be the last thing you ate and the last think you drank, what would your new name be? (Mine would be cookie water lol) Hahahaha! Love it! Mine would be Pasta Water. I think we’re related!
- What is one dessert you could eat everyday if it were healthy? Ice cream for sure! It’s literally my favorite thing!
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for? 1) I’d definitely wish for a lovely farm so I can get a ton of horses and dogs. Well maybe like 2-4 horses and like 2 dogs. 2) Lifetime subscription to Broadway in Chicago (transferrable to any city if I move). 3) Free quality education for all.
- If you could only have 3 colors in your entire wardrobe, what colors would you choose? I’d pick black first since it’s a great color to wear overall, blue next as I love wearing jeans and blue clothing, and probably pink since that’s a pretty color overall.
- What is the first thing you can think of that is the color red? The bottle of nail polish on my desk that looks red but is actually pink.
- What is the last movie or tv show you watched and if it described your life what would your life be like? I watched a film version of the musical Love Never Dies which is a continuation of the musical The Phantom of the Opera. If it described my life then my life would be quite dramatic!
- What is the longest word you can think of on the spot? Quick answer!Onomatopoeia. And I didn’t even have to spell check it!
- Where are 5 places you would like to visit that you haven’t already? 1) London. 2) Cancun. 3) Machu Picchu. 4) Rome. 5) Boston.
- If you could only be known and famous for one thing which would you rather it be for: Cooking/baking, dancing, or, photography? I think I will pick dancing for this one!
- Imagine this was your new horse, what would you name him/her?
- Can you draw a dress, a horse, and a star? It doesn’t have to be perfect this is meant to be fun 🙂 take a picture of your drawings and attach. Not very well but here they are!
Aww look at the horse lol, I’m going to assume her name would be Ruby!
Ruby looks very friendly and cute 🙂 Thank you so much Pamela for your awesome answers. Onomatopoeia was the first word I thought of also. I really like Words and Stars for a bookstore, I’d shop there! We MUST be related lol only i’m guessing i’d be the bad apple in the family with Cookie as a name compared to a healthier choice like Pasta LOL.
& free quality education for all?! Im down!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this fun Q&A. Do you have anything in common with Pamela? What would you answer differently? Let us know in the comments below💖