I’m feeling awesome at the moment☺️
I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award and this is the first time for this one- YAAAY:) Special thanks to Oriana from Oriana’s Notes for tagging me! This award was created by Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala, she has always wanted to create an award to acknowledge all the awesome blogs in this awesome blogging community!
• Here are the rules of the tag :
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Now, I’m going to answer Oriana’s questions :
- Do your family and friends know about your blog ? They actually do not. I’ll tell them eventually. When I’m ready. I don’t expect the most support.
- Is there something for what you’d give up everything ? To have had an actual relationship with my mom and a good one at that yes, everything.
- How do you deal with stress and pressure ? I usually shut down from everything and everyone and focus on what I’m feeling and what I really want/need to do. Obviously I write too.
- What’s the best dish you can make ? Probably some type of breakfast lol for now.
- Do you have a favorite YouTuber ? I wouldn’t say I have a favorite. But maybe favorites. I watch SO many YouTube channels.
- Pizza vs Pasta ? Depends on the pasta. Pizza.
- Do you have a dream ? That one day I’ll be a well known positive influence through my writing and other creativity. Especially to my children someday.
- When you’re invited for a meal at someone else’s home, and there is something you hate on your plate, do you eat it ? No lol. Most people will say they aren’t really hungry or eat around it. Some people even throw it away turned over if it’s on paper plate. I’ve done all. I’ve even thrown something away in paper towel. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by getting sick in front of them or making disgusted faces because I don’t like the food. That would be worst than throwing it away in my opinion.
- What is your favorite outfit ? I don’t think I have a favorite outfit lol I did love my dress I wore to a Miley Cyrus concert a few years ago. I’m usually not a fan of wearing dresses.
- Where are you from ? The states. That’s all that gets to be known for now:) I’m the most private person I know.
• My 5 nominees :
• My 10 questions for them :
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you HAD to dye your hair green or blue which one would you choose?
- Do you like watching game shows? What’s the first game show that comes to your mind?
- How would you feel if Instagram and Facebook permanently shut down today?
- Least favorite vegetable?
- Favorite fruit?
- What month is your birthday in?
- Best present you’ve ever received?
- Would you rather be a tree or a flower?
- Do you plan on going swimming this summer?
I look forward to reading your answers, but if you don’t do this it’s okay, no worries.💗