I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award (#2) by Nash who blogs at The Nash Tray. Special thank you to her because I am new to her blog so we don’t know each other well. I do know that we both love cats:) She’s a new blogger so please check her out and welcome her!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- If I ever get an orange kitten I’m naming her Sunshine! 🙂 I’ve decided. Unless something else comes to mind but in the future I do plan to get one more kitten.
- I just looked out the window, focused to think of more facts lol. I’ve done so many of these I don’t want to give away my whole life story before I write the book aha.
- I plan to write many songs, books, plays, and short films.
- This summer I want to write my own summer hit and share the lyrics with you all. (A post coming about that soon)
- When I was very young my favorite shows were Blues Clues, PowerPuff Girls, and Teletubbies (that show seems so weird thinking about it now lol.) Never cared for Barney.
- I had my first kiss in the 9th grade, with my current boyfriend. I’ve known him since middle school but we dated briefly, before I dated the guy from my first love/heartbreak story… and here we are again. I had a very interesting dating life in 9th grade now that I think about it lol.
- Senior year of high school, our psychology class took a field trip to work on some type of experiment/project. I forgot exactly what it was called but it was the best field trip ever because it was so fun and different. We went to a university, we had to walk around campus like college students and act strangely, do weird out of the norm type things and observe their reactions…Some people caught on because they’ve done the experiment before, some really believed in our acting skills lol. I wish I could remember everything and what I did UGH! My teacher and classmates said I was the most entertaining, and gave the best performance lol I don’t know where it came from because i’m usually very shy.
I Nominate Anyone Who Leaves A Comment On This Post:)
If you want to comment on any of my facts, or maybe you relate to some consider yourself nominated. You don’t HAVE to do it but why not share more facts to help your readers get to know you a little better?