YAYY! I’m so excited Cheila has nominated me for her Friends For Days Tag:) I was waiting to see when I would be nominated for this and now the time has come. Don’t we all know Cheila? If you don’t you’re gonna love her so go check her blog out in the link below.💖
A Little Note From the Creator Herself:
Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at Pink For Days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag
- Add the logo to the post
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’ve nominated them!
5 Blogger Nominees I Don’t Know Well:
- Pastel Pink Plans– One thing I immediately love is the pink! I also love the name, it’s so cute and sounds exactly like a great blog name, even a planner brand or something lol. You have such a nice variety of posts that I can’t wait to binge through!
- Cassi Makeup – I love that as soon as I visit the web page you have your social media sites at the top clear for all to see and takes you right to each. There’s also a search bar which I love on any blog, so useful! I love that you’re so involved already with your followers, I see that you do a post for your 50 follower, 100 follower, and even 100 view milestone, congratulations:)
- Falling For Snow – Header image!! Super cuteee. Actually, I love the style of your feature images also. You should definitely stick with that for a while. I love that you’ve been blogging for quite a long time and I can see that you are growing just scanning through everything. I also want to add that I love how you included what you accept (Reviews, collaborations etc) that’s a nice touch I might consider.
- Basic Teen Thoughts– I think the first thing I have to say I love is the fact that you’re a teenage blog. I’m 23 years old but teenagers inspire my writing in so many ways with their experiences that I of course can reflect on and relate too. I wish I had the knowledge and courage to start a blog when I was still in high school. I also love your first post, I love how open you were just starting out:) You’r blog will do just fine!
- Simply Megan Joy – I love that your blog is a little bit of everything, just like mine but it still ties together nicely. I also love your about me section, Megan Joy is such a nice name and I played violin! The harp seems so beautiful to play. I hope you get your books published:) I love your Mother’s Day DIY, so cute!
Bloggers Who Have Been Doing This For A While:
- Clues And Reviews – I love reading your reviews! There’s been a few books you’ve reviewed that I’ve added to my list of books to read.
- My Booky Life – Mahriya I love your blog and what you’re doing with the Typewriter Project! I’m happy to participate. You’ve given me a great prompt/topic to write about for the first challenge and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this project unfolds.
Please take the time to view all of their blogs if you haven’t already, I PROMISE you won’t be disappointed.✨💕