Hey everyone! I was nominated to do The Blue Sky Tag for the first time☺️ A special thanks to Jordyn from The Obsession Begins for nominating me. After reading this, check out her blog!
These are the rules!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate and tag 11 people
- Give 11 questions for your nominees
These are her questions:
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Honestly, and sadly I don’t have a lot of great childhood memories. I would have to say it was when I was 7 years old my daddy got me out of foster care and I lived with him for a year. Or the time in 5th grade I made the cheer-leading team. I tried out in 4th grade and didn’t make it because I was too shy and nervous.
- What’s the first book you read that made you cry? I really don’t think any book has made me cry lol. Although I was pretty upset in New Moon (Twilight Series) when Edward left Bella.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People that talk too much (lol sorry i’m a quiet person, too much talking is overwhelming) and people that constantly lie or think of themselves better than others.
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably steak, a loaded baked potato with a salad on the side. Or baked spaghetti (pepperoni topping) with garlic bread and salad on the side. Hard to decide lol.
- What is your favorite quote and why? I wouldn’t say I have a favorite quote, but I came across one yesterday that I really love. “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her wings. Always believe in yourself.”
- What do you fear the most? Spiders, car accidents, heights, not knowing when a disaster or something deadly could happen. All equal amount of fear.
- What is your favorite beauty product right now? I don’t have much to choose from lol probably my eyebrow gel. It works wonders with my eyebrow razor when I don’t feel like or have a little extra cash to get them done professionally.
- Do you do anything that’s considered childish? Play games? Watch certain cartoons or old shows sometimes?
- What is your favorite scent? I really like tropical, fruity scents.
- What embarrasses you the most? There are so many things that can be considered embarrassing lol. One of my most embarrassing moments was in high school I almost missed the bus, I saw it turning the corner so I started running… Yes, I did trip and fall. On the bright side, the bus driver (and the few other kids on the bus) saw everything and I wasn’t left. I’d like to mention that I also fell down school bus steps before… Luckily it was with a church group and not students at my school. Still very embarrassing.
- Do you have any odd eating habits? Usually, I have to eat desserts first because if I eat dinner or anything savory and then eat something sweet, I’ll have to have something savory again right after. For some reason I don’t really like having a sweet taste left in my mouth.
These are the people I nominate:
I usually like to nominate people who I haven’t seen nominated before but I’ve seen so many that has. So I nominate anyone reading this who has not yet done this tag. Please let me know In the comments if you will be doing it and i’ll be sure to check it out.
- Can you see the sky from where you are sitting now? Describe the scenery.
- Come up with a name for a hybrid fruit of strawberry and banana. What did you come up with?
- Have you posted anything today other than this tag?
- What is your least favorite fruit?
- What are the first 3 things that come to mind when you think of Spring?
- Do you have any vacations planned for this summer?
- Are you currently reading any books? Which books are you reading?
- What is the initial of your middle name?
- Other than writing/blogging, what is something you think you’re good at?
- Can you name 3 musicians who would definitely be on any of your playlists?
- What is one thing your parents always told you to stay away from or not to do as a child?
I hope those of you who haven’t done this tag before take this opportunity to do so.✨