- Answer the questions given.
- Give 10 questions for your nominees.
- Tag 1-10 people!
1. Did you have a favourite childhood toy? What was it and do you still have it?
I actually can’t remember having a favorite childhood toy, so I definitely don’t still have it. I did enjoy those Bratz doll heads, and I had this Littlest Pet Shop Digital Pet key chain toy. It was like a game on a key chain. I loved it.
2. Do you sometimes prefer animals to humans?
If the human seems pretty cringe and evil, probably lol.
3. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
The first thing I thought of when I woke up was what I would eat for breakfast. I was pretty hungry. I think I’ll have some waffles or oatmeal after this.
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Honestly, I couldn’t say. I don’t think I would eat a lot of things considered to be “weird”
5. What three words first come into your mind when you think of your blog?
Pink, Inspiring, Creative
6. If you could meet anyone in the world that you haven’t met before who would it be?
I think I’ve answered this question before and so far it’s still the same. Jhene Aiko. That’s my girl lol. I can imagine the vibes now. She once tweeted back to me, and has liked a few of my tweets to her, it made my day so I know that actually meeting her would be epic.
7. Can you say “red lorry, yellow lorry” repeatedly without saying it wrong and do you know any other tongue twisters?
This was so fun to try lol. Yeah, try. Because I messed up the second time. The tongue twister I thought of is, “Sally sells seashells by the seashore.”
8. Has a song ever been playing over and over in your mind? What was it?
I can’t think of just one. Any song that I really love will be stuck in my head for a while, until I get over the feeling/situation, or until I find a new song.
9. If you were given the opportunity to go to Mars would you go?
I’ve always been interested in space, especially the stars and planets. I think I would be a bit nervous and scared but I would definitely consider going.
10. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
I really want to go to Hawaii. I haven’t traveled much, which I plan and hope do at some point in life. But I think I would *start* with Florida since it seems I’m one of the few who hasn’t been there yet.
*Questions to my nominees:
- What is your favorite part of day- Morning, Noon, or Night?
- What movie or tv show have you recently watched that you would recommend to others?
- Waffles or pancakes?
- Oatmeal or grits?
- What is the first flower name that comes to your mind?
- What was the last blog reward/tag you’ve received? before this one.
- Do you watch any talk shows? Would you guest host on one?
- What did you do on your 21st Birthday? If you aren’t 21 yet, what do you want to do?
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish before tomorrow morning?
- How long have you been blogging?
I nominate (you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to):
Looking forward to reading your answers✨