Hello blog world! I have been nominated for the Cramm Award, by the beautiful Laura at Lauzies Lifestyle. This is my first time being nominated for this award so it is a special honor for me to do this post. Thank you Laura! I recommend you all visiting her blog if you haven’t already.✨
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award was created by Liv at theCramm.
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- Inspiration that is all around the world. There are so many inspiring things in the world, so much going on. This motivates me to blog because I know there will always be something to write about.
- Being able to inspire others! This is a big reason for me. I’ve experienced a lot in life, as most of us have but it always makes me feel good inside when I can help or inspire someone in whatever way, through something that I love doing.
- Every single person that reads, and comments on my posts! You all motivate me to continue what i’m doing and knowing that I’m on the right path. If it weren’t for all of you, I wouldn’t feel the need to post daily, or as frequently as possible. This is why we should all support each other more and not just constantly like a post. No one is motivated to be consistent if they don’t feel like anyone is really reading. Let’s answer each others questions, give each other tips, or even just letting a person know you really enjoy their content… Just some way to let the person know you’ve actually read can really go a long way.
Three people who inspire me to blog:
- Okay, I know this first one might sound a little conceited, but I inspire myself to blog. I don’t have friends and family around me who are interested in the same things that I am, which results in not much support from that end. Reading, writing, seeking truth and knowledge has always been what I’ve loved to do most, all of which I can do here. Everything I am truly interested in can be found in the blogging world. And honestly, my mind just always amazes me.
- Again all of you that read and comment, everyone that I follow. I cant thank and appreciate you all enough. This community has some amazing bloggers! I consider some of you as actual friends now and I hope that continues to grow.
- My boyfriend. He just wants me to do whatever makes me happy and keeps me calm lol. He especially wants me to keep up with writing so he’s all for it. Any time I’m stressed and I want to put everything down, he always encourages me to pick a pen back up.
One thing to improve the world:
It’s all about inspiration and motivation here! I hope to improve the world through spreading love and all things positive. By making sure I am kind to others, making sure that I love myself for who I am and accept people for who they are, by not putting others down. We are influenced by who and what are around us, what we watch on television and see or post on social media. If my words and actions can inspire just 10 people, maybe those 10 people can inspire 10 more. The more positive influences we have in the world, the better the world can be.✨
Laura’s question to me: What was your favourite childhood dessert or treat?
My answer: I’ve always loved fresh baked brownies with vanilla ice cream, or chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream. I still do!
Question to my nominees:
If you had to choose to not blog for a month, or not read/comment on any ones blog for a month which would you choose and why?
That’s it for this award. I hope to see my nominees answers, but as always you do not have to do this post if you don’t want to. I still think your blog deserves the award💖