Good morning lovely readers! It’s Monday again, and today I’ve got 3 posts coming your way:)
As you know, I’ve been really busy getting ready for my first apartment. During this time I received the Sunshine Blogger Award from Kirti, at The Ink Star City and The Versatile Blogger award from Cheila at Pink For Days which I will be doing in the next post. Thank you both for nominating me!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Summer SHINES
- Creative Crafts
- Elsie LMC
- Dolled Up By J
- Book Emma
- The Brunette Bookworm
My Questions to the Nominees:
- If you could change your birth name, would you? What would you change it to?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a hot Summer day?
- Have you ever searched for a four leaf clover hoping for good luck? Did you find one?
- Can you name 5 things that are green?
- If you could move to any state or country/continent right now, where would you move to and why?
- What is your least favorite color?
- Which would be harder for you to do- telling someone you love them for the first time, or telling someone that you do not love them back?
- Name one thing other than (food, water, shelter, cell phone, or person) that you could not live without?
- Would you rather live in a world without electricity/technology, a world without deadly natural disasters, or a world without poor/rich everyone is middle class?
- What is the first Dr. Seuss book that comes to your mind?
My Answers to Kirti’s Questions:
- Tell us 3 things you that love to do, other than blogging? 3 things I love to do other than blogging are, listening to music/writing lyrics, DIY crafts, and seeing new places.
- If you are given the magical powers of being invisible for one whole day, what would you do? If I could be invisible for one whole day I would probably just go out and enjoy nature without a care in the world. I’d be free to do whatever I pleased because no one would be able to see me. I could get closer to animals just to observe, I could scare away a bad guy if I came across one lol.
- Have you ever played the game ‘Truth or Dare’? If yes, then what is the most daring thing you have done on this game? I’ve played truth or dare a few times back in middle school. The only one I could remember was at a friends sleepover, my dare was to kiss her dog lol. I’m an animal lover and she was such a cute little puppy. I’d say I had one of the finer dares, as one of my friends was dared to choose between drinking toilet water or hot sauce- she didn’t choose the hot sauce like many of us probably would have lol.
- Would you like to have a different ending for any movie that you have watched? If so, tell us about the ending you would have preferred and why? I can’t think of any movies on the spot that I would change, but I LOVE the Twilight Saga and if it were up to me, the last movie wouldn’t have been the last:)
- If you get the chance to go out for shopping with any celebrity, whom wound you choose? I would probably have to pick Jhene Aiko. Not because of her exact style but because she’s my favorite singer so I think we’d have a great time we share many interests, possibly write a song on the way, and we’re both Pisces.
- What will be your perfect holiday destination be like? I haven’t traveled much yet so I’d love a holiday almost anywhere lol! If it’s a holiday, most likely just somewhere the whole family can be together, even if it’s just at a house. If I had to choose a vacation destination, it would probably be Jamaica, or California, Florida, somewhere warm with a beach and a lot to explore!
- What is the craziest thing you have done along with your bestfriend? I’m at that point in life where I don’t really use the term “bestfriend” but my boyfriend, I could consider to be that. We haven’t done anything too crazy yet, but we have purchased 3 guinea pigs and that’s something a few people think is a little crazy, or weird lol.
- Share an old memory that keeps on surfacing on your mind quiet often. I can’t think of just one that keeps surfacing as I have quite a few with old friends and my mother, all of which are very bittersweet memories.
- Name your favorite television series and tell us why you love watching it. I can’t say that I have an actual favorite at the moment. Television just isn’t the same as it once was. I love the show Pretty Little Liars but sadly it’s last season will be premiering this April. The show had a long run so I am glad it lasted as long as it did. I love watching it because it keeps you at the edge of your seat, it keeps you wondering and guessing things, trying to put clues together and its not predictable. Once you think you know something, like who a killer may be- you might be shocked to find out how wrong you were. I also love The Voice, it’s a vocal talent show much like American Idol but contestants get blind auditions, and get to choose a coach/judge to work with if 1 or more judges turn their chair. This season the judges are Adam Levine, Gwen Stefani, Alicia Keys, and Blake Shelton!
- If you ever get a chance to act as yourself in front of the camera, which movie will you choose? Hmm, this may be hard to choose lol but If I could be in Twilight and play as myself that would be wonderful! Or even play as Bella because her character reminds me of myself a lot.
- Name a book which has changed your way of looking at life and motivated you in a positive way. I can’t name one specific, almost every book I’ve read has motivated me in a positive way, they always make me think of the future I could have with writing books, they always provoke my imagination into coming up with great stories of my own.
I loved answering these questions and I cant wait to read your answers to mine:)
Until next time, love Lee.