Getting your very first apartment/home is an accomplishment to be proud of and it’s also exciting. You finally get to be out on your own in your own space, even if it’s just a small apartment. Even if it’s not the fanciest or most expensive apartment, it’s still yours to call home. Yours to decorate and have your own set of rules. So, what to do with all of this new space? Aside from all of the obvious things needed (food, utensils, bed, etc) Here are MY apartment must haves:
- COMFY couch and fleece throw. The couch for the living room MUST be comfortable to sit and sleep on lol. And I just have to have a fleece throw on or near by in case I want to Netflix & Chill, or take a nice afternoon nap.
- Decorative pillows!
- Recliner or accent chair
- Coffee table
- Storage cubby organizer or shelf unit
- Tv in living and bed room
- Beautiful, inspirational wall art
- Gold decor
- A pets allowed apartment!
- Space for my guinea pigs, and cat soon 🙂
- Book shelf (if enough space available)
- Cleaning supplies
- DIY bulletin board/Dry erase board (some type of to do list/planner)
- Wine and wine glasses! Yes, very specific lol. I want to always have a bottle of wine available and wine glasses to drink from for my own personal time.
- Desk area
- Full length mirror
- Water filter/purifier
- Extension cord
- Nice/matching comforter set
- LARGE clothes hampers (I need at least 2) lol
- An ottoman. I’d love to have this for sitting and extra storage.
- Balcony table & chairs (Our apartment comes with a small balcony)
If it was a house (dream house) MUST haves:
- In ground swimming pool
- Entertainment room (Gaming, Movies, etc)
- Sectional couch
- Furnished basement
- Washer/Dryer hook up
- WALK IN closets
- 2 bathrooms
- Big yard/Patio
- Everything in the apartment must haves 🙂
What a list! I’m not even sure if that’s everything- yikes! lol. I may have forgot a few things or it’s just about right. I know I won’t be getting all of these things at once, but eventually I do plan to have most, if not all once fully settled in. Let me know in the comments your must haves. Is there anything on my list that wouldn’t be on yours?
Until next time, love Lee.
and happy living!